INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO AND FOR THE EFFECTS OF ART. 13 and following of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR)
Pursuant to the legislation on the protection of personal data, Sunland Optics Srl with registered office in Reggio Calabria, Via Vecchia Provinciale Archi, 197, VAT number 02160630808, as Data Controller, is required to provide information regarding the use of personal data, pursuant to applicable regulations such as Reg. EU 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments , as well as the provisions of both national and supranational authorities on the subject, such as the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
According to the indicated legislation, the processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the User.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Sunland Optics srl, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, VAT number: 02160630808, with registered office in Via Vecchia Provinciale Archi n. 167, Reggio Calabria, Tel .: 0965/813264; e-mail: [email protected] .
This information only concerns the following sites owned by the Data Controller.
The information does not apply to other sites that can be consulted by the User by accessing other links on the Site.
2. Data processed
To achieve the purposes indicated in the following paragraph, the Data Controller may process information that includes:
- Data suitable for tracking website browsing behavior , such as the IP address of the device used, the time of access to the site and the pages visited, browsing preferences, parameters relating to the operating system used by the User.
- Identification and contact data, such as name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, profession, if communicated by the Users in the appropriate forms for requesting information, as well as in the interaction with the Data Controller through the contact channels (telephone, e-mail, whatsapp, fax etc.), as well as for any other activity related to the execution of contractual or non-contractual obligations.
- Any other personal data made known to the Data Controller through the User’s request . The Data Controller does not process the particular categories of data referred to in art. 9 Reg. EU 2016/679, therefore, without prejudice to the provisions of art. 3, lett. m of this information, if such data were communicated they will be promptly deleted or anonymised.
3. Purpose and Legal Basis of the Processing of Personal Data
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Respond or execute the User’s requests ,conclude a contract for the sale of products and / or services, punctually execute the obligations arising both in the pre-contractual and contractual phase. The legal basis for this treatment will be theexecution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party.
- Fulfill, execute or require the fulfillment of specific obligations or perform specific tasks provided for by laws, regulations and / or community regulations, always for the sole purpose of managing the contract;
- Protect all reciprocal rights arising from the negotiations and / or from the stipulation of the contract itself;
- Carrying out the economic activity in compliance with current legislation on business and industrial secrecy , the legal basis of this treatment is the protection of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Statistical purposes : this processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in advancing its business to improve the quality of its products or services.,
- Direct Marketing :
- send to Customers, by e-mail, communications regarding the direct marketing of the Company for products and / or services similar to those subject to previous contracts. The legal basis of this processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in an optimized marketing activity for its offers (Recital 47 of the GDPR).
- Send by e-mail, communications regarding the direct marketing of the Company, to users who, despite not having purchased similar products, have given their consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in this point.
- Request evaluations and reviews on products and services, in this case the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the promotion and improvement of its products or services.
- Protection of a right of the Data Controller or of third parties, in judicial or extrajudicial way, considered to be the overriding interest pursuant to Recital 47 GDPR;
- Allow proper navigation of the site of the Data Controller through cookies, cc.dd. navigation data (see specific information on cookies).
- carry out, if the User has given his express, free and informed consent and up to the revocation of the same, also through electronic tools, analysis activities of specific behaviors and consumption habits (profiling) in order to improve the services provided and address commercial proposals of interest to the user.
- Guarantee the security of the networks and information , to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate, on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- Communication to other companies of the affiliates or subsidiaries of the Data Controller for internal administrative purposes , on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, considered to be the prevailing interest pursuant to Recital 48 of the GDPR.
- Given that the Data Controller does not require the provision of particular categories of data pursuant to art. 9 GDPR, where the User for the purpose of executing the contract independently provides the aforementioned particular categories of data (for example by sending images suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person provided by the User) and such processing is necessary for the execution of the contract, the legal basis of the processing will be the express, free and informed consent of the ‘User.
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the data deemed mandatory (marked with the sign *) will prevent correct registration on the site, as well as the possibility of using the services requested and of concluding and / or executing the contract.
4. Processing methods
The treatment will be carried out with manual and / or IT and telematic tools, with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational and physical measures. and logic provided for by the provisions in force.
5. Scope of knowledge, dissemination and communication
The data and information provided by the User will be known only to the Data Controller and to subjects authorized to the processing – such as employees, trainees, collaborators – who, in this case, will be able to access only the data strictly pertinent to the collaboration requested from them. in accordance with the content of the individual authorizations.
The data provided may be disclosed nationally and / or internationally only when explicitly requested by the User and with informed consent.
Personal data will be communicated, with suitable procedures, to internal collaborators, to external collaborators – such as, for example, legal, commercial and tax consultancy firms, part-time technical consultants – to the Revenue Agency, to shipping service companies. , to credit institutions, customers and / or suppliers; a Transport company; Credit transfer and recovery company, to the Judicial Authority and, in any case, to all those subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries with respect to the European Union within the scope of the aforementioned purposes. In the case of third countries, however, they will be transferred only where these countries guarantee adequate levels of data protection or where the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract stipulated between the User and the Owner or for the ” execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the User pursuant to art. 49 GDPR.
The Owner informs that the website www.goboservice.com implements the “Trusted Shops Trustbadge” quality seal provided by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln. This tool is aimed at certifying the quality of the services and / or products offered on the site through customer reviews. This tool serves to protect the legitimate interest of the owner in an optimal marketing of the products. Therefore, where the User purchases a product and / or service of the Owner and gives consent to this treatment, the ID and his e-mail address will be automatically transmitted to the aforementioned subjects, who will send him a request for a review on the matter. to the services and / or products purchased. In this case, the terms and conditions of Trusted Shops apply.
6. Retention period
The data are processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for the previous period prior to the establishment of the same; as well as, after the termination of the relationship, within the limitation period of the rights and / or within the terms of the law provided for by the fiscal and tax legislation.
The data processed for the purposes referred to in art. 6 lett. f will be kept for a period of 5 years, without prejudice to the rights referred to in art. 7 of this information.
The data collected for the purposes referred to in Article 6 lett. “J” will be kept for a period of 24 months. After this period they will be deleted or anonymised.
7. Exercise of the rights of the interested party
Except for the limitations provided by the GDPR itself, the User may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- rectification (Article 16 GDPR), cancellation (Article 17 GDPR), limitation of the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 GDPR);
- data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- opposition to processing ( Article 21 GDPR)
- withdrawal of consent , where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- complaint to the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
The exercise of these rights may take place by sending a request by e-mail to the address [email protected]
8. Exercise of the right to object
The User has the right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning him, carried out for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by sending a request via e-mail to [email protected]
This information is updated as of 01 August 2021.